Monday, December 31, 2007

new picture viewing opportunity

For those of you who just can't get enough of the pictures you see on this blog, there is a new opportunity! I have created a Dropshots page where lots of pictures can be found. I have started by loading lots of pictures from our many December activities. Eventually, I will blog about these activities and include a select few of the pictures. Until then, you can check out the multitude if you would like. I will also continue to add pictures on Dropshots along the way. Here is the link. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Ldani said...

More pictures = good!

Erin said...

for some reason dropshots doesn't like me--I've never been successful at accessing the site--so please don't stop posting here!

JM said...

Hmm...what does it do?

Don't worry...this is my scrapbook of sorts. I'll keep things here as usual. The Dropshots thing is just an addition.

Erin said...

the page takes forever to load, and then the page is blank when it says "done"