On Friday morning we got to visit with some friends that we don't see very often. Jay is about 6 months younger than Nathan and Sara Grace is about 3 months younger than Caroline. I went to Tech with their Mommy and Daddy. We don't get to see them very often (in fact, this is the first time since the girls were born...well...the first time we've all been together anyway).

Here is our attempt at getting a good picture of the boys together.

And here's what they really thought of this picture taking adventure. Thankfully, they really had a good time together otherwise. If they lived near each other they would probably get in lots of trouble together!

Somehow, we managed to get a better picture of the girls. Aren't they two beautiful blue-eyed girls! I didn't notice when we were taking the pictures, but...look...they are holding hands. Is there anything cuter?

We exchanged presents and Sara Grace's little ball popper was the favorite of all four kids, I think.

Jay and Nathan insisted that they didn't need any help opening Jay's trains.

The kids had a good time playing with Sammy and Matt.

I just thought this was a cute picture of Sara Grace so I had to include it.

And here is Michelle with Caroline. I miss her lots! I'm so glad that we were able to spend a little time together.

2 comments:
the second picture of nathan and jay is too funny. I'm glad you guys got to spend some time together!
Cute kids -- and they really look like they had a great time!
Post a Comment