As I have said before, Caroline loves her big brother! and he loves her! I caught the scene in this picture the other day. I thought it was perfect. I think she'll always be looking up to him!

Today, I caught her following Nathan through the kitchen with a train of her own. Of course, by the time I got my camera she was no longer following, but you get the idea. She loves to play with anything that Nathan loves!
5 comments:
too cute! I love the stool picture.
What in the world is Nathan doing standing on the stool in the first place???
the picture is very cute!
Liz, you make me smile. He's just being Nathan (some would say that he's just being a boy). I try real hard not to confine him too much. When he first started doing something like that, I was nearby. Now, he's just fine doing it himself. I figure...he's going to climb and take risks at some point so he might as well do it while I'm around to monitor the situation.
I guess it sounded more shocked than I really meant. I was really WHAT he was doing on the stool. Grabbing books or something? I'm too used to 2 yr old & 1 yr old to think about my kids climbing & standing on stools yet. :-)
Ah...he wasn't doing anything productive. He just likes standing up there.
Post a Comment