Well, I finally got a picture of Caroline's new carseat. We ended up getting the company to give us a 50% off deal for a replacement seat. It's basically like Nathan's old seat. It's not necessarily the colors we would have picked, but it works. It was delivered last week, but I just haven't thought to get a picture. Before that, we were borrowing a seat that my parents have had for Nathan (though it will soon be Caroline's). Anyway, here are the pictures of Caroline in her old and new seats.

2 comments:
She looks so happy in her new seat! I think we have to get one this weekend for Kate. Have you put Caroline front facing? Is the angle of seat more upright than the infant carrier? I think it bothers K to have to rest back when she's not tired. Anyway, we'll see if we get THAT accomplished amid Christmas shopping tomorrow.
This seat reclines when rear facing and sits pretty straight when front facing. I actually had Matt put towels under it at the moment so it would recline a little because it was pretty straight given the car's seat design. So, yes, it is more upright than the infant carrier.
Post a Comment