On Tuesday, Caroline took her first "real" steps. For a little while, she would take one step while falling towards us, but wouldn't take any controlled steps. Well, while we were at Mema and Papa's house, she took a couple controlled steps. Mema let go of her and she took about three steps to get to the couch. I missed it, but she did the same sort of thing a couple times for Matt and I later that evening. As she gets close, she'll still fall towards us. She trusts us to catch her. Sometimes, she won't take any steps. She just enjoys the falling and catching. I think we may have a little thrill seeker on our hands. :)
3 comments:
Wow -- congratulations! She's officially passed up cousin! Yeah for Caroline!
Yay Caroline!!! It will be fun to watch these kids together in a couple of weeks!
Way to go Caroline! It'll be a lot easier to keep up with Nathan walking instead of crawling.
Post a Comment