I realized the other day that we hadn't gotten many pictures of Caroline walking holding people's hands. Pictures (and this blog) are like my scrapbook. They're how I remember and document what my kids are doing. So, I got Matt to take a couple pictures while she was walking with me. I thought I would share a couple with our interested readers out there in cyberland.


Nathan loves to paint. Unfortunately, we don't take the time to do it very often. It takes some planning to do it in a short period of time with little mess. Plus, these days, we don't do it when Caroline is up. Well, last week, I asked him what he wanted to do for the day. He said paint...so paint we/he did.
3 comments:
I love her smile in the 2nd one.
speaking of using your blog as a scrapbook or memory book -- do you back them up or print them?
Matt backs them up. I would like to print them, but I have never sat down and figured out how to best do that.
Post a Comment