Monday, November 26, 2007

socks, a thumb, and a computer

I was taking this picture in particular because I wanted to show off Caroline's new socks. I went looking for some socks with non-slip stuff on the bottom. I found these and thought they were much too cute to pass up. Aunt Erin approved. :) We have also started pulling a bit of her hair back with barrettes to keep the long hairs out of her eyes. Any tips from the moms of girls out there would be great! I'm not so good with this girly stuff.


This night, Nathan wanted to lay with me on the couch. Caroline decided to join us and we just just lounged there for a while. Mommy heaven!


Caroline is a thumb-sucker. Ever since she gave up pacifiers, she has loved her thumb. Until recently, she only sucked it when she was sleepy. Now, she has added sucking on it when she's hungry as well. This is a just before bed shot.


Nathan enjoys playing on pbskids.org. He didn't pass up the opportunity to play on Granddaddy's laptop last week.


On a completely unrelated note, Caroline now has four teeth. The third one broke through about two weeks ago and the fourth one about a week ago. I'll see about getting a toothy grin picture soon.

2 comments:

Ldani said...

Love the picture of you and the kids on the sofa. Caroline has a great smile!

Elizabeth said...

Looks like so much fun for Thanksgiving! I'm sure Nana, Granddad and Erin were soo happy to spend some quality time with you guys.

By the way, Jen reminded me that what I said about you possibly being able to set up a pacnplay during the reception might be really off, since the classrooms might be full of church chairs or food prep. So, I take that back!