Sunday, November 04, 2007

DOWT - Part 4

After visiting Thomas, we went to do a few more things before leaving and heading out for a late lunch. Nathan had James painted on his hand.


Then, we headed back up the hill where most of the activities were. Nathan wanted to go play on the dinosaur bouncy thing, but it was closed so he headed to the castle instead.


Daddy and Caroline were trying to catch up.


Then, Nathan went to do the little maze. He went straight through the first time. It really wasn't hard. Then, he ran back to the beginning and explored all the wrong ways to go.


In the meantime, Caroline found her own use for the hay bales.


Well, that's the end of our adventure. I hope you enjoyed experiencing it with us in pictures.

2 comments:

Ldani said...

I've enjoyed it very much. I'm so greatful that everyone has blogs, and we're able to stay in touch through the internet. Our time in California would have been much more lonely without the blogs.

j.j. said...

I've heard how much Nathan loves Thomas etc. so I'm sure this outing was a HUGE hit!