Monday, November 19, 2007

recent things

Today, when we were leaving lunch, there was a sign that read "My Father's Place will be closed on Thanksgiving Day. Thank you." Nathan read the sign. By himself. He read the sign. Ok...he didn't get "Thanksgiving" but read "Thanks"...but that's pretty close. Matt and I were very surprised! I know that he knows a lot of words, but I didn't know he knew all of those. Wow!

It's so much fun to watch Caroline develop. Her personality comes out more and more. One of the funniest things that she has started doing seems to be the beginning of temper tantrums. I think we're in for it. When she's not happy, she'll just plop herself down on her belly. The next step is kicking her feet and pounding her fists! :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh boy! Sounds like you're in for some fun. Good job, Nathan, on reading! It's so amazing to watch kids grow up!

j.j. said...

Wow - I am so impressed with his reading skills.