
If you look closely, you can see that Caroline is standing by herself in this picture. She has been able to stand by herself pretty well for at least a week. However, she will only do it if she doesn't realize she's doing it. If she realizes that she's not at least leaning on something, she will quickly sit down or grab onto something. When I caught this picture, she had been standing for a minute and was just starting to "fall" toward the chair (that's why she looks a little like she's leaning to the front).
2 comments:
It's funny that Caroline & Kate are so on the same track! They don't look or act 1 month apart! Kate does the exact same thing.
I always think it's fun to talk to moms whose kids are close in age...to share their changes. I can't wait until our girls can play together!
Post a Comment