Friday, November 16, 2007

Fall Festival

Last Saturday, we managed to fit our church's Fall Festival in between errand running, Papa's 75th birthday celebration, and visiting the hospital. Nathan had a good time, so I think it was worth it. Matt and I did a lot of swapping off, though. He got there with the kids before I got there from the hospital. Nathan did some playing on the inflatable stuff outside.


After I got there, Matt was starving, so he and Carline went to get some food while Nathan and I went to play games, do some crafts, etc. He was much more interested in candy!


Later, I fed Caroline while Matt and Nathan went in search of snow cones. After Nathan and I stopped to have some real food, Nathan rode on a Thomas train and continued with the crafts and games. Matt helped him with some and I helped with others.


We might not have all been together much, but we all got to be a part of the experience and had a good time!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

When you say "stopped" and "went" to get real food, does that mean you had to leave the church grounds?? Talk about swapping!

It looks like Nathan had a great time. I like that the Fall Fest wasn't on Halloween. :-)

It seems as though Thomas is OMNIPRESENT!

JM said...

We didn't have to leave. The food was in the dining room. It was just a matter of stopping what we were doing and getting in line.

Elizabeth A. said...

I love Nathan's smile on the slide!

Ldani said...

The picture of Nathan on the slide is great! (obviously Liz and I think a like).