Here is Nathan in his convertible carseat that he has used since he was a baby.

Matt bought Nathan a booster seat while I was running back and forth to the hospital. Nathan really likes having a seat belt like Mommy and Daddy. *sniff* *sniff* My little boy is growing up. Here he is in his new seat.

Well, I was originally going to put pictures of Caroline on here, but we have a problem with Nathan's old carseat. We either have to fix it or buy Caroline a new seat. So...at least for a few more days, she'll still be in her infant seat.
6 comments:
he's getting so big!
OH boy. He does look big.
How has Caroline grown out of the infant carrier? Weight, height? We're obviously getting much closer to buying one for Kate, too. I can no longer lug her around in the carrier (even if she would let me). And, I'm a little worried that her feet stick out the bottom. I don't know what would happen if we were in an accident. If they'd get crushed?? I think I know which one we're getting, but I just haven't plunked down the cash. I love having a sun shade on her carrier. All that to say, why do YOU think Caroline needs an upgrade?
He looks so big! (And I have no original thoughts today.)
The upper limits for the carrier is 20 lbs and 26 inches. Caroline has passed both of those.
I think we may end up buying her a new seat because it appears that the damage is not safely repairable. :(
Have fun shopping for a new one!
Oh, are you guys planning on coming to Jake & Brittny's wedding? It's Dec 21st, a Friday, if you haven't received an invitation yet. It would sure be fun to see everybody. Let us know if you need a place to stay!
We are planning to be there (though we haven't RSVP'd yet). Given the time, I would suppose that we would need to stay somewhere.
Post a Comment