I thought it was funny when I went back through the videos after the game. Every one of them has either the whole stands yelling "other way...other way..." to Nathan's team, the other team scoring, or kids falling down. It's really funny. Here, however, is one of the two goals that Nathan's team made. Oh yeah, they don't keep up with the score at this age.
Nathan spends most of the game running behind and around the group with the ball. He keeps up great like he's playing...but he isn't about to stick his foot in the middle to get the ball. :) In Upward, however, part of the plan is to make sure every kid gets to play equally and that they all get to touch the ball at some point. As a result, Nathan does a good bit of kicking the ball in when it goes out of bounds.
Caroline thinks she should be one of the group. After the game, the team and parents gather off the side of the fields and somebody from church talks about their relationship with God. Then, they have a snack/drink and get their stars (awards for playing good during the game - everyone gets one but there are different kinds). Caroline wants to be right in there. When she saw this picture today, she said "sit...soccer...Daddy". She loves to sit with the boys!
1 comment:
Those blue shirts and then little pink Caroline. I think I'm having a biological clock attack...that is the cutest thing!!
P.S. Hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment