We occasionally have a fun family night out and go do some sort of activity that we don't normally do. The last time out, we went bowling. Nathan enjoys it, but I think he likes playing the games in the little arcade much better! :) He's getting better about getting some speed on the ball. At times, we've wondered whether it will actually make it to the pins or not. This time, however, he decided to try throwing the ball...yes, throwing. It worked ok, but Matt and I were waiting for it to end up three lanes down.

Caroline did pretty good hanging out. For part of the time, she colored. Otherwise, she watched and did a little wandering. Here, she is cheering for Nathan.

I know this is a really strange picture. We were trying to find a good way to take a picture in the dark bowling alley. I thought this one was interesting, though.
2 comments:
I really like the phantom Jennifer picture! :) We just took Jaybird bowling for the first time a few days ago. He LOVED it! He did better than I did (of course I didn't have bumpers on my lane!). He even got a strike one time and a few spares! Crazy.
what a fun evening!
Post a Comment