Friday, September 12, 2008

soccer game #2

Nathan's second soccer game went much better than the first. His team did a better job of getting in there and playing, and the other team wasn't so aggressive. He did a much better job of keeping up with the the ball. However, he didn't work too hard to get into the midst of the fray. Here he is running out at the beginning of the game.


Coach Daddy getting ready to start the play back and Nathan ready to kick in the ball.


Here's the kick.


I asked Nathan after the game what he was doing here. He said he was resting.


I guess his rest did him some good. Later, he got the ball and kicked it around a good bit before the other team got to it.


And...here he is "shaking hands" with the other team at the end of the game.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! I'm glad his second game went better! He looks like he's having fun! :)

Ldani said...

Four year olds playing soccer has got to be a hoot.