Caroline has been making more progress on her potty training. She has pooped in the potty several more times. She is more interested in celebrating her achievement than she is concerned about seeing it, now, so that is good. Today she made some new progress. She came and told me "poop" and then actually went when we went to the bathroom. Yay! Previously, we had been catching her starting to go and then took her. She still is not peeing (in the potty), but that is usually the easier one...so if I had to choose, I'll go with the poop. :)
For those of you non-parents out there, I'll try to keep the bathroom posts to a minimum. But around our house, poop is a normal subject...has been for years.
2 comments:
we're 0 for 0. She's really good at telling me that she has already gone. . when does that transition?
I'm afraid that I have no answer for you. It is very obvious when Caroline is starting to poop, but she doesn't tell us. I don't know if she knows when she needs to pee.
I may have to go back and look and see what Nathan did. I don't exactly remember what he did in the way of telling us.
Post a Comment