The other day I sat Caroline down and got a few videos of her repeating some of her most common words. Most of these are words that she uses on her own on a regular basis. Please ignore the fact that I can't remember what words we've already done in that last one. I almost didn't include it, but it got a chuckle out of Matt and I thought it was cute. You also have to forgive her crooked hair. :) Oh yeah...and at the end of the third one, she is trying to touch my elbow...because elbows and eyes have to be found on everyone within reach. So, here they are:
3 comments:
so sweet. She has a lot of words! I loved how she pointed up to the airplane. And, she knows the word quilt, huh? Sweet.
was that almost a southern drawl in "bread"??? very cute!
so cute! my favorite was her reaction to bug--a true girlie girl!
Post a Comment