
Nathan is slowing overcoming his fear when swimming. It's taking baby steps, but he's getting there. He is now completely comfortable while in his vest...even enough to swim in the deep end (with an adult, of course).

He is also working on blowing bubbles. Mostly, I'm trying to get him to keep his mouth closed while trying to swim so that he won't get tons of water in his mouth. This is also a challenge with Caroline since she likes to drink the water.

When it was time to get out, Nathan was walking around without his vest but had to go retrieve it. On the way to the steps, he swam while holding on to it. This is another (small) step that I am thankful for! (yes, I know that's bad grammar)

Caroline, on the other hand, has no fear. She is out swimming as much as she can. She's getting pretty good at moving around the pool.

She also enjoys laying backwards. This is not a good picture, though. Normally, she's laying back more and looks relaxed...but this time, she was too distracted by the fact that I was trying to get her to do it so I could take a picture.

And here is my silly child (one of them). I was trying to get her to smile for me and she thought she would stick her tongue out instead!
1 comment:
Something about cameras just makes a girl want to stick her tongue out! Let her know I can sympathize completely! :) Looks like they had fun swimming! :)
Post a Comment