Tuesday, August 19, 2008

soccer

Two weeks ago, Nathan had his first soccer practice. He is playing Upward Soccer at church and Daddy is his coach. He has been looking forward to this for quite a while. So far, he seems to be enjoying it. He has his third practice tonight and his first game on Saturday. This is our first adventure with kid sports, so it's exciting. Here are a few pictures from that first practice (which was WAY hot):




(You can see that Matt has a challenge with these 4 and 5 year olds!)

3 comments:

Elizabeth A. said...

If Matt is as half as patient as Sean, I'm sure all the kids will have a great time!

Elizabeth A. said...

And I forgot to mention, those shin guards are so cute. They're also a good investment. I had a friend in elementary school get his tibia broken playing "crab soccer" in gym class.

Ldani said...

I don't think Sean has ever been with that many 4 & 5 year olds. I don't know if he would be such a paragon of patience.