

Nathan often makes train tracks in the morning before Caroline and I get up. One morning, I looked in to find that he had not only made train tracks, but also a road of books for his cars. I thought it picture worthy.

And last but not least...a very girly picture of Caroline. I got her tutus out for her to play with and she wanted to wear them both...at the same time. Then, she decided that she needed a bow...or two...or eight. And don't miss the fact that the book she's "reading" is upside down. I always love those pictures...when the kids have no clue that something's wrong.
5 comments:
Caroline's hair is getting SO LONG!! I love love love the tutu/hairbow picture! You can't have enough hairbows! :)
So Nathan wakes up before you? (Is Matt still home or has he left?) I'm curious b/c there is no way Lydia would play quietly just waiting for the rest of the family to wake up.
The dress up pic is too cute. Funny how they like to go all out when they dress up. Lydia sometimes wears multiple dress-ups at the same time too.
I love all the bows in Caroline's hair. I knew she'd turn out girly:)
j.j., I'll try to write more about this in a post soon. If I don't, remind me.
such cute pics. Love all the bows! You had to place them, right? How adorable!
Post a Comment