- (leaving the room and almost to himself) Maybe one day we can go somewhere on a rocket.
- (playing in the other room) They still have Indians in Dogland.
- Mommy, I broke all the loops in the lights...I turned them all off.
- N: God is always with us. 12 verse 9
Me: Where does that come from? Romans? John? Or somewhere else?
N: Um...I think God.
- I heard the word "finale" on Word Girl the other day. I think when we go to Heaven it will be the finale on earth.
4 comments:
Such fun! #4 keeps me laughing. =)
I agree with Brittny. #4 is too funny and so true.
I haven't visited in a while so I've been catching up. I"m enjoying the pictures and all the stories =)
Very smart/true/witty answer for #4. He'd be good for a debate team someday.
Post a Comment