Monday, July 07, 2008

fripp - inside

I know this isn't a great picture, but I just like it. Caroline was playing and Nathan was watching. Just sweet.


It wouldn't be a trip to the beach without Beach Bingo! This is the first time that Nathan has played for very long. He really had a great time. And why wouldn't he...everybody was his friend and he ended up with most of the prizes...at least from the round that he played.


I love this picture! I often cannot capture a good smile from Caroline. This night, she actually gave me several smiles. This picture makes me smile every time I look at it!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am SO proud of all the hairbows that I'm seeing! ;)

JM said...

I found a set at Target. After getting one, I decided that I should have gotten a second set. Our Target was out so I had to get Ginger to buy another set for me. They're still small, though.