I wanted to try to get some family pictures on the beach. However, I didn't make plans to do it at a good time. We tried it one night after coming back from supper. Caroline just didn't want any part of it. I was also wanting to get some pictures of her in her sailor outfit on the beach, so I just let her roam. I didn't get very good pictures of her, either. Oh well. I did get a good picture of Nathan and Daddy.

And we ended up with a decent family picture.

I thought the kids looked very sweet wondering around together.

Mostly, though, Caroline just wanted to get in the water. I didn't want her to get her clothes really yuck, so I let her play in her diaper. She had a blast, but didn't want to leave to go back inside.

Well, that's our trip to the beach in a nutshell. I hope you enjoyed the four-post picture tour.
No comments:
Post a Comment