
Here is a song that Nathan wrote during one of his down times. In case you need it interpreted, it says "A toy dog would be good to go (he meant to the beach). And God and Jesus love you. And me and Nathan and Caroline and Daddy and Mommy are going to the beach tomorrow. And it's going to be a long trip to get to the beach. But we're going to have lots of fun at the beach."


Nathan has really been into drawing mazes lately. I particularly like this one, so I set it aside instead of "doing" the maze.

This is a multi-level car that Blue and Magenta (of Blue's Clues) drive.

And last but not least...a board game. He and I played it yesterday with a die (that would be the singular version of dice) and Dots (the candy) as playing pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment