Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Caroline's First Year

Just over a year ago, Caroline Elizabeth Moseley joined our family. So many changes have happened in the last year. She has learned to roll and crawl and walk. She has learned to eat and feed herself. She has learned to talk. It's amazing how different she is than she was just one year ago. In order to celebrate a year of change, I have put together a set of pictures from the last year. I hope you will enjoy them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! She really has changed a lot but is still a beautiful, precious little girl. I'm so glad she's here. Loved the video.
Nana

j.j. said...

Really cute video. I love seeing a year's worth of pictures condensed like that. It really helps you appreciate the changes that have occurred!

Elizabeth said...

Great video -- ditto to Jen. I love these slide shows.

Grandma (Nancy) said...

My cheeks are wet now! God sure has been wonderful to us. We sure are blessed!