Wednesday, January 09, 2008

real life

Here are some very REAL life pictures.

Caroline is sitting in the old carseat that can't be used anymore. She really enjoys sitting in it. Nathan also uses it sometimes when he watches tv in the computer room. Don't you just love Nathan's hair? He looked like this all day! I never fixed it. Nobody cared. :)


This day, Nathan called me to come look at the belt that he had put on Caroline. If you look closely, he has used an elastic belt with a clip to hook a Christmas bell (well worn) onto Caroline's waist. It was really very funny! I'll put a few more pictures from this episode on Dropshots soon.


There's nothing overly interesting about this picture by itself. It's just Nathan hanging out watching tv. However, I was sitting in the computer chair with Caroline hanging on one arm. I stuck the camera down near the floor with my other arm and attempted to get him (all of him) in the picture. This was like the 8th picture.


I grabbed my camera this day to try and get a cute Caroline looking up at me picture. However, she decided that she didn't like that very much and began to cry. Poor little sick girl! Poor fussy!


If you look closely, you will see that Caroline has her cup upside down. The spout is on top. It's very hard to get anything to drink out of a cup when the spout is aligned with the air!


And...last but not least...Nathan had a film camera in a set that he got a couple Christmases ago. In rearranging toys, we got it out for him to play with. It doesn't have any film in it (we're not crazy), but he enjoyed going around the house "taking" pictures.

No comments: