We have a park that isn't too far from our house. Probably a quarter of a mile or so from the house is a paved path that goes to the park. It follows a big drainage ditch. It's a nice little walk through the trees. On Tuesday, the kids and I took a walk to the park because it was such a nice afternoon. I actually got Nathan out of his room early so that we could go ahead and go. I have a TON of pictures, but I have decided to only post two of them. You'll have to check out Dropshots to see more.

4 comments:
I don't see more on dropshots.
I didn't get them put up yet, but I will do that soon. Hopefully tomorrow.
I love the one of Caroline! She is growing up so fast!
cute stuff. park pictures are always GREAT.
Post a Comment