There's definitely something to be said for seeing the real color. I think I would be more partial to the B&W if there were clothes and other colors involved. However, since she has no clothes on, it's still pretty simple and completely focused on her even in color. I started to originally post some in color, but since I took them to be B&W, I figured I would stick with that...at least originally.
3 comments:
Call me a philistine, but I like the color picture better than the black and white ones. And I love the leg rolls in all of today's pictures.
There's definitely something to be said for seeing the real color. I think I would be more partial to the B&W if there were clothes and other colors involved. However, since she has no clothes on, it's still pretty simple and completely focused on her even in color. I started to originally post some in color, but since I took them to be B&W, I figured I would stick with that...at least originally.
Man, has she got some ROLLS! Her face is so expressive!
Post a Comment