Caroline and I had a little mini photo shoot this afternoon. I've been wanting to take some pictures with the black background to make some black and white pictures. However, I haven't been able to find my black sheets. I finally found them the other day (accidentally) and found some time today. So...here are two of the pictures. I had quite a few that I liked, but I thought I would spare you. :)


Here is Matt's favorite from the set (added later than original post):
7 comments:
I think the second picture is so adorable!! What a cute expression you caught!
These are really, really great! You are talented, Jennifer.
Too cute!
how cute!
By the way, why do you think you would be 'sparing' us pictures of your delightful child? We can take it!
:) You are so sweet, Liz! I know that I can be a little over excited about my kids...and other people don't usually care nearly as much as I do.
I'd be happy to see any pictures you care to share. I'd run out of ways to say that Caroline is cute and adorable, but I'd still enjoy the pictures.
Post a Comment