and the little one said...roll over...
Caroline rolled front to back for the first time on April 26th. I went in to get her up that morning and she was on her back. She didn't do it again until Saturday. On Saturday she did it twice and yesterday once. Each time it was in her bed by herself. I'm hoping to get to see her do it soon.
She is continuously becoming more aware and interactive of the things and people around her. She watches people now and is beginning to play with toys. She loves when people talk to her and will often talk back. It is really cute! I've tried to get some audio or video, but I haven't had good luck (either because of her or because of equipment). Maybe before too long I'll be able to do that...or get Matt to help me catch some.
5/15 Update - I finally saw her roll over today. She just flipped right on over while she was laying on her Pooh mat this afternoon.
3 comments:
Adorable! How does the beginning to that rhyme begin, Jennifer? It's amazing how many little poems and songs are surfacing now that I have a little someone to sing them to.
Way to go, Caroline!
I don't know all the words. I grew up singing it, but I didn't know more than "There were 10 in the bed and the little one said 'roll over...roll over'. So they all rolled over and one fell off." and then progressing down the line. I think Erin knows more words if I remember correctly.
Post a Comment