Alright...here are the comparisons with Daddy. I put both kids in the first one although I think Nathan is really the most similar. For the second two, I tried to find pictures that look like they are the same ages (Ginger wasn't entirely sure how old Matt was). It really took some effort to find a picture of Nathan with his eyes closed, but I had to because the picture of Matt looks JUST LIKE Nathan. He is definitely his father's child!


3 comments:
those are too cute! well, I guess there are no surprises as to what your kids will look like when they grow up--just look at mommy and daddy :o)
Wow -- those comparisons are pretty amazing. I can't believe that Ginger has that many pics of the triplets. I can't think how she had time to be taking pictures!
If I'm not mistaken, Dad was (and still is) the photographer in the family. That's how Mom had time :o)
Post a Comment