Uncle Sean came to visit last weekend. We were very glad to see him (and very sad to miss Aunt Lisa). Somehow, we managed to miss getting a picture of Sean and Caroline together. Oh well...here are some pictures anyway. Just for some context, in the first picture, Nathan and Sean are playing "hide and seek". Nathan is supposedly hiding and Sean is doing a good job of finding despite the faulty hiding spot.
Uncle Sean, I saw how much Nathan hated for you to leave because he had a really sad face when I saw him at lunch right after you left. I asked him why he wasn't smiling, and he said he was really sad that Uncle Sean had to leave him!!
Jen - The plan was for me to be there, but then my mom fell down her stairs, and the plan changed. She broke two bones in her hand and was very bruised, but she is healing now.
Great pictures of Uncle Sean & nephew. I guess Sean has shaved his facial hairs. . . . I guess I hadn't seen a picture of him on THEIR blog for awhile.
4 comments:
Cute pictures of Sean and Nathan. Do did Sean and Lisa split up when they got over here? How long were they here? We were sorry not to see them.
Uncle Sean, I saw how much Nathan hated for you to leave because he had a really sad face when I saw him at lunch right after you left. I asked him why he wasn't smiling, and he said he was really sad that Uncle Sean had to leave him!!
Jennifer, we need a picture of his sad face!
Jen - The plan was for me to be there, but then my mom fell down her stairs, and the plan changed. She broke two bones in her hand and was very bruised, but she is healing now.
We were sorry not to see y'all also.
Great pictures of Uncle Sean & nephew. I guess Sean has shaved his facial hairs. . . . I guess I hadn't seen a picture of him on THEIR blog for awhile.
Post a Comment