Saturday, September 22, 2007

bookshelf comparisons

Here are side-by-side pictures of Nathan and Caroline about the same age standing at the wire bookshelves. I think it's interesting to see how they compare.

5 comments:

Ldani said...

Caroline looks a bit bigger. are their actual heights and weights similar?

JM said...

Nathan was about an inch taller and a pound heavier. You can tell the height if you compare them to the squares on the bookshelf. Nathan has about 1.5 from the top of his head to the top of the bookshelf and Caroline has about 2.5 to the top.

Elizabeth said...

So, do you look at old pictures of Nathan and then recreate the situation with Caroline? I was thinking Caroline looked bigger too. Fooled by zoom, I spose. I think Caroline LOOKS older. Her face looks like she just knows more.

JM said...

Yeah, I think she looks older, too.

I don't intentionally recreate pictures. We have quite a few of Nathan at the bookshelf, though, so I knew when I was taking Caroline's that there were similar ones of Nathan.

j.j. said...

It is neat to have pictures of them at the same age doing the same thing. I'm noticing that happening over here too. It can be even more amusing b/c Lauren is wearing the same clothes as Lydia did 2 years ago!