I am always trying to get a good picture of my two kids together. It's virtually impossible, though, to get them both to look at the same time...much less both smile. Here are a couple pictures that I have caught recently.
I have thought about that question several times and still have not figured out the answer. I just ran through some pictures up through his first birthday and they still looked blue although very very dark. I'll have to do some more searching when I have a little more time.
3 comments:
Those are both super cute!
Totally unrealted question: how old was Nathan when his eyes turned brown?
I have thought about that question several times and still have not figured out the answer. I just ran through some pictures up through his first birthday and they still looked blue although very very dark. I'll have to do some more searching when I have a little more time.
Way cute! What a cute idea about the firemen hats! I loved the family picture you had with the fire hats, too.
Post a Comment