Thursday, June 07, 2007

Photographer Nathan

(there are also two other posts from today below)

Nathan has decided that he likes to take pictures so I am trying to give him opportunities when he is interested. Mostly, I'm just trying to help him learn the idea of looking at the things that you want to have a picture of before pushing the button. Here are a few of his masterpieces. :) Oh yeah...the last one is supposed to be a picture of the rain.



4 comments:

Ldani said...

Did he ever get the kid digital camera or do you let him use yours?

Elizabeth said...

That last picture is great. I love it that he wants to take a picture of the rain. . .

JM said...

He did not get his own camera. I think that's ok, though. I think he can use a "real" digital camera...just as long as he remembers not to drop it. Right now he uses mine, but I NEVER take my hand off. I won't take the change that he'll drop it!

Erin said...

So cute! maybe he'll grow up into a photographer like his mommy!