
Just a smile...

This day, Nathan wanted to "read" to his sister. I hope he continues as he gets older!

Nathan and Daddy went swimming at Grandma and Granddad's pool for the first time of the summer. Hopefully, there will be many more of these adventures.

Here's Daddy helping him "swim."

We managed to convince Nathan to try to touch the bottom. Maybe by the end of the summer he'll be confident that he can do it.

5 comments:
those are two cute kids, for sure!
I'm glad that Caroline is enjoying Sophie--but it doesn't look like Sophie is having so much fun! :)
I really like the picture of Nathan reading to Caroline. She looks so attentive.
She really loves to watch her big brother! Maybe it's the constant noise and movement. :)
It is so cute that Nathan wants to read to Caroline! Has he had any trouble adjusting to sharing Mom and Dad and their time with little sis?
He has had some trouble adjusting, but now that I'm not doing aerobics (so that I'm home more), he has settled in. I think we've found a good balance (for now anyway).
Post a Comment