Thursday, June 07, 2007

June Pictures #1

Caroline has taken up the common baby activity of eating toys.


Here she is checking out just what that thing was that was just in her mouth.


I just thought this was a cute picture.


Here is Caroline "eating" her first rice cereal. It was pretty runny. As you can see, we had to use a bottle for mixing. The baby/kid bowls are still in the attic.


Her favorite activity these days is holding her feet. They are in her hands (and often in her mouth) all the time!


What a sweet picture of Caroline and her Daddy.


What a good Daddy!


Who knows what Nathan found on the ground, but I thought it was a cute picture.


Caroline was laying on her play mat while I was doing something in the kitchen and Nathan decided to join her. I quickly grabbed the camera for a cute brother-sister moment.


All smiles. As a side note, Nathan completely dressed himself this day - picked out his clothes and put them all on by himself. Go Nathan!

4 comments:

Ldani said...

Great pictures!

I love the one where she is grabbing her feet. She looks very rolly-pollie.

I also really like the last one of the two of them. Very sweet.

Elizabeth said...

Kate is loving her feet right now, too. I think she could just lay on the floor holding and eating her feet all day for entertainment. I mean, she's got them with her all of the time, right?

Love the brother/sister pictures. Really sweet! Nathan looks like such a big boy next to his little sis.

Elizabeth said...

P.S. Do you guys have a bumbo -- they are awfully good for getting little ones to sit up enough to eat. I find it a bit challenging to feed a mouth that I can't see, but perhaps you are more experienced. Yeah for rice cereal! I hope we hear soon that her reflux is waning.

JM said...

We don't have a bumbo. We have so many "things" around here, I don't really want to add more (plus it costs money). We need to get the high chair down from the attic, though. It actually reclines so she should be fine in it.