People ask me all the time if Caroline looks like Nathan. Well, I have pulled a few pictures of Nathan about the same age as Caroline is now. Let me know what you think.
this may seem strange, and probably only matt and sean would get this, but my very first thought when I saw their pictures side by side was, "why didn't she just take their picture together?" because in my world, brothers and sisters are the same age all the time, and its weird to me to think of it being otherwise.
i know this is not the case for the vast majority of people out there, but i thought it funny once i realized how ridiculous it probably seems to everyone else :)
I don't think they look alike. But, there are things you see in person that just can't be captured in a picture. You also may see more or fewer similarities as Caroline gets older.
Take their features one by one. I think their mouths looks similar. The shape of the faces and their high forehead are also similar. Their eyes have a different shape and their noses are also a bit different. However, the cumulative effect definitely screams WE ARE BROTHER & SISTER! That's neat that you actually have shots that are so similar.
5 comments:
its so funny to see nathan so little! I still contend that nathan looks like matt and caroline looks like you.
this may seem strange, and probably only matt and sean would get this, but my very first thought when I saw their pictures side by side was, "why didn't she just take their picture together?" because in my world, brothers and sisters are the same age all the time, and its weird to me to think of it being otherwise.
i know this is not the case for the vast majority of people out there, but i thought it funny once i realized how ridiculous it probably seems to everyone else :)
There are differences, but I can definitely tell that they are brother and sister. I think it's the chin and mouth.
I don't think they look alike. But, there are things you see in person that just can't be captured in a picture. You also may see more or fewer similarities as Caroline gets older.
Take their features one by one. I think their mouths looks similar. The shape of the faces and their high forehead are also similar. Their eyes have a different shape and their noses are also a bit different. However, the cumulative effect definitely screams WE ARE BROTHER & SISTER! That's neat that you actually have shots that are so similar.
Post a Comment