The last two nights, Caroline has slept 10 and 9.5 hours. It makes me want to try putting her down after her 8:00 feeding. I'm not entirely sure I'm ready to make that jump, though. We're definitely headed toward a 12 hour night!
Just so you know, in the first overall picture of Nathan and Caroline, Nathan is trying to "help" Caroline keep her hand out of her face.





6 comments:
such cuties in their overalls!
what a good sleeper Caroline is-- I wish I could sleep 12 hours every night!
I think I might start adding amn't to my vocabulary. I like it.
They are too cute in the overalls! Any chance of getting something like that in a physical, put in a picture frame kind of picture?
I am putting these and the rest of the group on Snapfish. I'll send you a link. If anybody else wants to print them, let me know and I'll send you a link.
So cute, Jennifer. She looks so adorable with her thumb in her mouth. The overalls are great! Are they OshKosh?
They are actually Faded Glory - from Walmart. A friend of mine sent them to us. I love that outfit!
Very cute pictures of the kids. That is amazing how well Caroline is sleeping! Way to go!
Post a Comment