Thursday, April 19, 2007

bowling night

We had a "Family Fun" night tonight. We went to Pizza Hut and bowling. This is the second time Nathan has been bowling. He bowled a 53. Most of that he did completely on his own. I think that's pretty good for a 3 year old. (Ok...so he had bumpers to help...) Anyway, here are some pictures:




5 comments:

j.j. said...

How fun! And I can see in the picture that he even has on bowling shoes! I had no idea they came in such a small size!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, did Caroline not react to the loud bowling sounds? Kate is quite sensitive to some loud sounds but not to others. Highly sensitive to other babies crying (i.e. Lydia).

JM said...

The sounds didn't seem to bother her. She is bothered by more high pitched sudden noises (like Nathan dumping out his train tracks).

Ldani said...

I love the 1st picture. It looks like a lot of fun!

Erin said...

way to go nathan! how fun!