jennifer, you were a cutie :o) while she's not an exact replica, you two definitely look alike!
Now that's downright uncanny -- I think there are somewhat definite similarities, Jennifer.
i'd like to see a comparison of matt and nathan, too!
I've put in a request so that I can compare Matt and Caroline, but I've been thinking that I really need one of him at Nathan's age instead since I think Nathan is a little Matt.
She is definitely her mother's daughter.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
jennifer, you were a cutie :o) while she's not an exact replica, you two definitely look alike!
Now that's downright uncanny -- I think there are somewhat definite similarities, Jennifer.
i'd like to see a comparison of matt and nathan, too!
I've put in a request so that I can compare Matt and Caroline, but I've been thinking that I really need one of him at Nathan's age instead since I think Nathan is a little Matt.
She is definitely her mother's daughter.
Post a Comment