Pictures: Here are some pictures I took this morning. Caroline was hanging out contently so I thought I would take my opportunity. (I had a hard time narrowing down the pictures to post...there were several more that I thought about including.) Enjoy!







Note: the first picture was changed after this was originally posted and the second one was cropped
6 comments:
Reinforcements for both playing and holding will be there Sunday! Yay!
She is adorable. Thanks for the new pictures and updates. I'm glad to hear you're hanging in there and able to get decent rest at night. I think that is my biggest concern for the future...always being sleep deprived!I guess we just have to remind ourselves that it is for a (relatively) short period of time!
Wow! Cute pics. Kate can't wait to meet cousin Caroline . . Once again Jennifer, your pictures are so wonderfully crisp. Glad to hear things are going well. How does she take the Zantac? Was she spitting up too much? When is her 1 mo. appt?
Elizabeth, there is one thing I LOVE particularly about having a digital SLR with a kid...you don't have to deal with the delay of a "normal" digital camera. It's priceless!
The Zantac is a syrup...prescription. It seems to have helped, but we think she has a sensitivity to me having caffeine. So...I'm cutting that out completely to see if she'll be better. She was having "stuff" come up every time she ate. It would come up for quite a while over and over again. Occasionally she would puke...not spit up...puke. Everything that she just ate would come out at one time. She actually doesn't have another appointment until her 2 mo. I was suprised when they said that. I don't know if our doctor just doesn't do a 1 mo. visit or if they're trying to keep the babies with no problems away from all the flu kids in the waiting room.
I think Kate has had trouble with me drinking coffee -- which I drink extremely rarely. I even drank decaf! We have a little girl at our church who had pretty consistent reflux too, although not bad enough to require prescription. She just was a spit-up queen. Kate has spit up only twice, although both times were through her nose.Yuk! I hope she prospers on her meds.
Pictures! Blogging! I mean, I'm sure 2 kids are too many to handle, right??? I hope you are having a great time with Sean & Lisa. How long were/are they staying with you?
Post a Comment