Friday, February 09, 2007

because you asked...

Well, you asked...and I had a couple minutes to deliver...

These are from this past week. They're not the best pictures (I haven't been taking as many as I would like) but they'll show how Caroline looks right now.




5 comments:

j.j. said...

So sweet! Is that red hair I see?
The quilt looks homemade...is it? Someone did some fast work if that was made since she was born!

JM said...

Her hair is actually pretty dark brown. Several people have thought it looked red in pictures, though.

You are right about the quilt. I made it. I actually made it when I was pregnant with Nathan. I made a girl one and a boy one. Nathan has one just like it except all blue where the pink and purple are. I had to make another boy one this time around...just in case.

Ldani said...

I can't wait to hold her!!! Luckily, I don't have to wait too much longer. Does she like to be held?

Elizabeth said...

That is a really great tradition! What are you going to do with the extra quilt at the end? I didn't know you were a seamstress, Jennifer. Your daughter is very sweet. How is everything going? Feeding, Sleeping, Living with baby...?

JM said...

If she's awake, she always wants to be held! Of course, that usually also requires bouncing or patting or some other interaction as well.

I have no idea what I will do with the extra quilt. A friend of mine from college had a baby 6 months after Nathan and I was hoping she would have a girl that I could give the quilt to the first time...but she had a boy. She is pregnant again now, but is having a girl...so nobody to pass this one on to at the moment. Maybe it will end up going to a nephew.

I'll try to get an update on general "how things are going" stuff soon.