Yesterday, one of the ladies from our Sunday school class brought us some supper. She brought fried chicken from KFC. Nathan has gotten pretty good at getting the meat off of chicken legs. In the middle of working on one last night, Nathan asked for ketchup. So I got him some, and he proceeded to eat all of his chicken with ketchup. Fried chicken.
Nathan is definitely taking after Uncle Sean (somehow, since he's not here to provide the example) in using ketchup on all sorts of food. He eats it on chicken (fried, smoked, etc.), ham, hamburgers, fries, and more. I bet he would want it on steak if he ever had some.
Hopefully he doesn't take after Granddad and start putting ketchup on macaroni and cheese. Ick.
4 comments:
That is way way too cute! I'm sure Uncle Sean will be proud. :)
I really don't know that you should be encouraging this behaviour. Although, I'm sure Sean will encourage it plenty when we're there in 15 days (we're coming home!!!! yah!!!).
Grandaddy ate ketchup with mac & cheese???? (Moseley?) Josh doesn't remember that. Did he eat it on other things?
No, Granddad is Jennifer's dad's name (aka Pa, Nathan switches between the two). I don't even know if Grandaddy ate ketchup at all...
Post a Comment