Friday, February 02, 2007

good eating

Apparently, Caroline is eating very well. I took her to the doctor's office this morning for them to weigh her. I just wanted to make sure that she's getting enough to eat. You can't really know for sure when you're nursing since there is no way to measure. Plus...she's been doing some spitting up...like everything she just ate. So, I just wanted a little peace of mind. I got it. She weighed 7 pounds, 13 ounces. That's up from 6 pounds, 12 ounces last Friday. I would say that she's getting plenty!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Good job, Miss Caroline. That's amazing. She's going to outpace her cousin already.

j.j. said...

Good! I know it's hard when nursing to "know" if the baby has eaten enough. More than once I've wished for one of those baby scales at home just so I could satisfy my curiosity without the trek to the doctor.

JM said...

Jen, I don't know if she still has it, but Teisha used to have a baby scale. We borrowed it with Nathan. Maybe you can check with her for your next one.

Ldani said...

When you get the chance, will you please share some pictures of the weight gain? =)