Monday, February 01, 2010

the girls

Look! Look! I'm actually posting in the same month...oh wait...it's February. Just kidding. :) Well, I'm getting closer anyway.

In case you haven't noticed, Caroline LOVES purple. She has tons of purple clothes. A friend from church passed on some clothes to Caroline. I think this set quickly jumped to the top. It's a purple skirt, shirt, jacket, and tights. So girly! So purple! And at the time of this picture, Caroline was playing with purple playdough.


Here is one of Sara's new favorite activities. Digging in Caroline's drawers. She pulls them out, pulls up, and then proceeds to empty them. It's a good thing her Mommy has gotten over worrying about whether the clothes are neatly folded or not.


The girls got matching overalls for Christmas. I thought they looked nice with the matching brown shirts that they already had.


We finally moved Sara from her infant seat to a convertible carseat. She really probably needed to move a good bit sooner, but we were just way busy. If she could talk, I'm sure she would ask you to ignore how she looks in the first picture. She was sick at the time.



Here's Caroline helping me make the cupcakes for her birthday party. Notice that she's wearing a purple shirt, purple skirt that Mommy made, purple socks, and her new (from a friend) sparkly black dancing shoes.

No comments: