Monday, February 01, 2010

December - Pictures #8 (Moseley Christmas)

On Tuesday we headed to Augusta and got there just in time for bingo. The kids (Nathan in particular) look forward to bingo.


This time around, Nathan got in on the bingo calling action. He had fun and entertained the crowd. I think everyone's favorite part was when a bingo was being checked. Nathan would hold up his hand and count on his finger as each number was verified as correct. Such fun!


I know this picture has nothing to do with the kids, but I had to include it anyway. In the last several years, we haven't been able to see Uncle Sean and Aunt Lisa much at all. We hope to get to see them a little more often now that they're on the right side of the Mississippi.


After a few rounds, Caroline decided that she was done with bingo. She headed to the next room to play. I love her smile in this picture.


It's a present. Or not. If you look closely, you can see two little Caroline feet sticking out the bottom.


Nathan was very interested in Aunt Lisa's knitting/crocheting (I don't know which term is correct). By the time he left, he had some handmade doggie and kitty collars and a bunch of leftover yarn.


Here you go...a rare picture of Mommy. It's not that I avoid putting up pictures of myself (though I don't like them much), it's just that there aren't many of them in existence.


Caroline and Nathan made some cookies with Nana. They love making cookies with her because she gives them lots of freedom with their creations.


Look Daddy's getting in on the picture action, too.


Caroline LOVES her Uncle Sean. It's a good thing that he loves her too.


Caroline has found a kindred spirit who loves to dance as much as she does. Aunt Erin is sure to encourage her dancing and her girlie-ness.


It was so nice to get to spend several days with the Moseley family. It's been a long time since we've been able to be all in one place for very long.

No comments: