Monday, February 01, 2010

December - Pictures #7 (Ferguson Christmas)

On Monday after Christmas and part of Tuesday, we got together with Grandma, Granddad, Uncle Jason, Aunt Jenn, Kaitlin, and Hudson. Have you ever tried to get five kids to all look the same direction and look semi-pleasant at the same time? It's nearly impossible. I think this one is about decent, though.


I had to include this picture because it is so odd but so Nathan. This is a set of DVD's of natural disasters. He is obsessed. He thinks they are very interesting but is also very concerned about ever being caught in one. He is thankful that we don't have much chance of too many tornadoes, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes, etc. around here.


Granddad was ON for several days. He did such a great job helping kids open presents and entertaining them as needed. I think he helped Sara open WAY more presents than Matt or I did.


The three older kids watched a video. I think this is a funny picture because Caroline is smiling at me (her normal when she knows a picture is being taken) and the other two are making funny faces.


Look at this chuncky boy! We were so glad to get to spend a little time with him...finally.


I had to get a picture of the two girls in their chef hats and aprons that I made.


Camo boys! Can you tell that Granddad has some influence here?


We attempted to get a picture with Grandma, Granddad, and all the kids. It's not often that they have all their grandkids in one place.


We enjoyed having some time with the NC Fergusons. We don't get to see them much and it's never long enough. We hope to see them again soon!

No comments: