Nathan wanted to help. He was allowed to do a few things, but mostly we stuck with this being a ladies' project.

Grandma thought that it would be fun to melt a mountain of butter!

Aunt Jenn got the fun job of mixing the dough. :)

Here is the end process...I was cutting the roll into individual cinnamon rolls, Grandma was putting them onto the cookie sheets, and Aunt Jenn was buttering the tops.

And here is one pan of the final product!
3 comments:
can I just say that these look amazing. I want one shipped to me right nOW! :-) Looks like you guys had a really great time! Were you guys renting a cabin?
YUMMY!! Is this a tradition of your Mom's -homemade rolls?
Sounds like a nice little getaway. (Did Matt suffer through the UGA game??)
My parents have a timeshare that they go to every year. We were also able to get the one next door since there were so many of us.
This was a first. Jenn had made cinnamon rolls from a different recipe before, but Mama and I had never done it...well, Mama had watched these same ones being made before.
Post a Comment