Wednesday, November 05, 2008

a fun outing

On October 22nd, Nathan and I met up with some other moms and kids at the Lane Packing Plant. It's a peach packing plant, but this time of year they have other activities. Most importantly, they have a corn maze. Nathan and I had a great time in the corn maze and also got to take a hay ride. Afterwards, he got some ice cream. It was a nice trip - nice for just Nathan and Mommy to have some time together. Here is a picture of us on the hayride:


On the way home, I spotted this old truck parked under the side of an old barn. I thought it looked neat so we turned around to get a few pictures. I was just disappointed that I didn't have my "good" camera with me.

2 comments:

Elizabeth A. said...

I looove corn mazes and your hair. I've always wished I could have wavy hair like that. Not as much as Lisa though, she had some crazy perms...

Elizabeth said...

Your hair looks so great! Love the truck pic & corn maze sounds so much fun!